Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Deutsch Interaktiv: Einführung updates

As of December 7th, Deutsch Interaktiv: Einführung (Sheehan, Tkotzyk) has been downloaded over 920 times. We receive email weekly asking when will release the next installment, so we know we are growing a fan base. More iBooks are under review and on the way!
The reviews and ratings also demonstrate how much our readers like our product:
  • great book - highly recommend it von France-Man (from Germany's iTunes)
    • This interactive textbook is great! German has never been easy to me but since I live and work in Germany I need to learn this language. This textbook was really helpful. I enjoyed working through it. The exercises are engaging and very realistic. Although the story is more for students I like the characters. My wife and I had a lot of fun doing the partner exercises. These are common situations you need to know how to answer. I also appreciate the audio. It makes cds unneccessary. All in all, a great textbook I would highly recommend. Thank you for making it. And I am looking forward to more chapters. Hope they'll come soon!
  • Excellent resource by Jejohn1 (from USA iTunes)  
    • I took German in college many years ago and have been looking for ways to refresh my German skills. Deutsch Interactiv provided a great start! The lessons are clear and concise, and the interactive features are a great way to reinforce the information being taught. The book's listening exercises are excellent and render separate language CDs unnecessary. Deutsch Interaktiv is an excellent resource for beginning students and those returning to the language years later. I wish that I had a resource like this when I originally learned German, and I am looking forward to future offerings from the authors.
  • awesome learning tool by IsabellaMo1 (from USA iTunes)  
    • I love this iBook! It is really great. The explanations used are clear and very well written. The structure is very well organized. It's better than previous textbooks I have bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment