Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Class Outreach: Transatlantic Climate Bridge Initiative

Thanks to a grant we secured from the German Embassy Information Center, my "Umwelt und Energie" students organized three main outreach events in conjunction with Germany's Transatlantic Climate Bridge Initiative. This program and our outreach focused on talking to students and community members about the causes, effects, and solutions to climate change. Along with an exhibit designed by the the Embassy, my students created and implemented two unique, interactive exhibits whose goal was to help people visualize environmental issues.

More pictures and details will follow. I just wanted to post a capture of UVA's homepage, which featured my class (and me) and our efforts last week. 


And here's a closer look


No comments:

Post a Comment